Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June's Nibblefest Art Contest Theme: "ALL IN A ROW"






Art by Nibblefest Artist,Jenny Luan Frye
Mary, Mary, quite contrary.

How does your garden grow?

With silver bells and cockleshells,

and pretty maids 
all in a row....
  
~Mother Goose~




Art by Nibblefest Artist, Jennifer Love




"I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 
'If today were the last day of my life, 
would I want to do what I am about to do today?' 
And whenever the answer has been 'No' 
for too many days in a row, 
I know I need to change something....."

~Steve Jobs


Art by Nibblefest Artist, Jennifer Love






Junes's Nibblefest Art Contest Theme: 

 

 

"ALL IN A ROW"





Art by Nibblefest Artists, Christine E. S. Code, of CES



The start of our next round of  



The Nibblefest Art Contest 




 begins in a few days!


 (on the 20th)





I went down to the 24-hour grocery.  
When I got there, the guy was locking the front door.  
I said "Hey, the sign says you're open 24 hours." 
He said, "Yes, but not all in a row...."

~Steven Wright








 "....In Flanders fields the poppies blow between the crosses, 
row on row, 
that mark our place, 
and in the sky, the larks, still bravely singing, 
fly scarce heard among the guns below....."

~John McCrae


Art by Nibblefest Artist, Nina Kuriloff




If I could only remember that the days were, 
not bricks to be laid row on row, 
to be built into a solid house, 
where one might dwell in safety and peace, 
but only food for the fires of the heart.
 ~Edmond Wilson







 "If a man watches three football games in a row, 
he should be declared legally dead...."

~Erma Bombeck

Art by Nibblefest Artist, Audrey Breed 




 "Everyone should walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. 
I did it three days in a row,
 because it was one of the most exhiairating experiences I ever had...."

~Seann William Scott


Art by Nibblefest Artist, Audrey Breed




 You want to do good things, 
and once you've done a couple of good things in a row, 
you think 'Well gee, let's not mess this up.' 
But I am lucky at this point that I have something I really love to do, 
and it completely holds my attention. I never feel frustrated by it.
 ~Jerry Seinfeld

Art by Nibblefest Artist, Tammy Gulat




 "...Many times, people have come up to me after singing some songs, 
and they'd say, 'Richie, do you know what you did?' 
And I'd say, 'What?' And they'd go, 'I wrote these songs down for you to sing, 
and you sang them all in a row.' 
But that's the kind of communication that happens, you know...."

~Richie Havens



Art by Nibblefest Artist, Robin Jayne




So wont you join us for this month's 


Nibblefest Art Contest?



  When, starting on JUNE 20th, artists near and far will gather via Ebay to present their own unique and one-of-a-kind interpretations of the theme, 







~"ALL IN A ROW"~


Art by Nibblefest Artist, Penny Stewart
 
(Nibblefest Art Contest (NFAC), the fun and friendly, monthly-themed art competition that begins on the 20th of each month, and is open to all.  Hosted via Ebay, all Nibblefest art entries start at just .99 cents -- fun for artists AND collectors....! 







To view upcoming monthly themes, see this post.  
For complete rules please visit our NFAC Facebook Page
or check out the information on the side of this blog....)








 


(*Please note: The art by Nibblefest Artists featured in this post represent past portfolio works, not current NFAC entries.)

No comments:

Post a Comment